Monday, April 16, 2012

One of my favorite things happened today. I received snail mail, that wasn't a bill. Today was a brown package, about the size of a shoe box with my name on it. Eagerly I ran over to the couch, ignoring the dogs that were so happy I was home from work. The return address was from a company specializing in the coolest bug related clothing I've ever seen. I had heard a few horror stories about crazy amounts of mosquito's and fly's  that we'd encounter on the river, so I sent an email over to the incredibly thoughtful folks at The Original Bug Shirt Company, http://www.bugshirt.com/welcome.htm, and just 5 days later received this much appreciated gift. Picture and some more info in the Sponsor section. Thanks again Sara, the shirts are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment