Wednesday, May 30, 2012

T-minus 26 days until go time. Getting very excited for the river and still trying to put all the finishing touches on trip preparation. Received two Astral Camino PFD's from www.austinkayak.com this morning. These are very important obviously because the river can get rather treacherous when sharing it with barges and unforgiving weather.



I've updated the map showing the first couple of weeks of donations, which was about $510. I apparently read the map incorrectly, because 510 miles actually brings us to about St. Paul, MN. I thought the original map I made looked a little funny, must have been tired when I made it. So here is an updated one, plus an update to 845 miles (which oddly enough brings us to Cordova, IL, my original map's destination), because $845 has been received so far!!




No comments:

Post a Comment